Full Stack .NET Developer Remote / Salary in Dollars1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Monserrat, Capital Federal
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Monserrat
- Activo desde: 06/08/2022
- Jornada: Desde casa
- Tipo de Contrato: otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universitario
- Años de Experiencia: 4
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
KaizenRH is looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer. The project will be for a large US retailer and will be associated with one of the supply chain changes/integrations.
You will be working with cutting edge technologies using the latest cloud services and rewarded with a role that will give you exposure across the business and your digital solutions will have a wide reaching and real impact. You will be able to showcase your back end and .NET skills and you will be able to have a voice that the business will value. This is a company that operates in an Agile Development environment and you will be part of regular Scrums and short sprint cycles with a focus on delivery of solutions that are fit for purpose.
Working with a team of analysts, project managers and QA testers you will be taking the solutions through their full development lifecycle and will be working closely with the business stakeholders.
If you are a Full Stack .NET Developer with Azure experience who likes to join an established company and take your career to the next level then this is the perfect fit for you.
Work Experience 4-5 years
Candidate must be fluent in English or business level working English. Must prove actual development experience using the Azure Service Bus.
- Skilled in .NET Framework / .NET Core, Software Development & Architecture, Database development.
- Strong knowledge of C#/.NET Framework.
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC/Web Api.
- Solid knowledge of MSSQL Server 2008-2012/T- SQL/stored procedures design & optimization.
- Experience with MS Azure and Azure services
- Participating in projects with usage of Microservices and Event-Driven Architecture
- Hands-on experience with Service Fabric
- Experience with migration of classic Web Apps to Azure
- Experience with Angular and React
Contractor // Salary in dollars
Paid ISP bill
Career Advancement courses
Remote Job / Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (New York time)